Main Menu
User Menu

Military history website

Pevnostní uzávěr Lardaro

Fortress Barrier Lardaro

Sperre Lardaro

     
Název:
Name:
Pevnostní uzávěr Lardaro
Originální název:
Original Name:
Sperre Lardaro
Další názvy:
Other Names:
-
Obec:
Municipality:
Lardaro
Fotografie nebo nákres:
Photo or Sketch:
Druh pevnostního celku:
Kind of Fortress Complex:
pevnostní uskupení
Vyšší pevnostní celek:
Upper Fortress Complex:
-
Nižší pevnostní celek:
Lower Fortress Complex:
Werk Larino
Werk Danzolino
Werk Carriola
Werk Corno
Werk Claemt
Strassensperre Revegler
Baterie Peschiera
Počet pevnostních komplexů:
Number of Fortress Complexes:
7
Délka pevnostního celku:
Length of the Fortress Complex:
3 km
Hloubka pevnostního celku:
Depth of the Fortress Complex:
30 km
Zahájení stavby:
Start of Construction:
DD.MM.1805
Dokončení stavby:
Completion of Construction:
DD.MM.1915
Bojové využití:
Combat Use:
DD.MM.1915-DD.MM.1918 1. světová válka
Současný stav:
Current Condition:
chátrající
Poznámka:
Note:
-
Zdroje:
Sources:
Willibald R. Rosner: Bestand K.u.k Geniedirektion Trient im Staatsarchiv von Trient (Trento 1995)
de.wikipedia.org
URL : https://www.valka.cz/Pevnostni-uzaver-Lardaro-t124553#424062Version : 0
MOD
Strength cap Lardaro was built to defend the road leading from the Italian border through the valley of the Valli Giudicarie towards the Trient, the central strength of the South Tyrol. This task should fulfil the old stone forty Werk Larino, Werk Danzolino and Straßensperre Revegler, armored forty Werk Carriola and Werk Corno and kavernové artillery position with a rotating armored turrets Batterie Peschiera. Approximately 30 km to the north from this main group in the valley of Val Rendena is located old stone fort Werk Claemt, protecting originally, access to the Val di Sole valley, and thus into the rear of the fortress cap Tonale.

In the spring of 1915 were the objects of cap occupied by members of the following units:
- field section of the regiment of provincial shooters no II
- 3. and 4. company a battalion of the fortress artillery no 7

Before the start of hostilities was the armament of the old forts moved into the field position, the artillery towers of the Werk Corno were fitted to the newly built kavernové battery Peschiera over it. The italians, therefore, concentrate their fire only on the forty Carriola and Peschiera, but withstand and into Italian hands were lifted only after the surrender of the austro-Hungarian army in November 1918.



Sources:
Kurt Mörz de Paula - Der österreichisch-ungarische Befestigungsbau 1820-1914 (Wien 2000)
Edmund Glaise von Horstenau – Der Österreich-Ungarns Letzter Krieg, 1914 - 1918 (Wien, 1931)
fortifikace.bloguje.cz
www.trentinograndeguerra.it
de.wikipedia.org.
URL : https://www.valka.cz/Pevnostni-uzaver-Lardaro-t124553#429607Version : 0
MOD