Main Menu
User Menu

Military history website

Lanžov

okr. Trutnov

     
Název:
Name:
Lanžov
Originální název:
Original Name:
Lanžov
Další názvy:
Other Names:
-
Nižší územní celek:
Lower Administrative Area:
okres Trutnov
GPS souřadnice:
GPS Coordinates:
50°23'13.00"N 15°45'39.00"E
Místní části:
Local Municipalities:
-
První písemná zmínka:
First Written Reference:
1542
Vojenské objekty:
Military Objects:
Památky:
Historical Sights, Places of Interest:
Kostel sv. Bartoloměje
Hřbitovní kaple rytířské rodiny Czeczinkarů s branou
Boží muka
Socha sv. Jana Nepomuckého
Fara čp. 1
Muzea:
Museums:
-
Osobnosti:
Personalities:
Dislokované jednotky:
Garrisoned Units:
Průmyslové podniky:
Industry:
Vlajka:
Banner:
-
Znak:
Coat of Arms:
-
Poznámka:
Note:
-
Zdroje:
Sources:
https://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lan%C5%BEov
URL : https://www.valka.cz/Lanzov-t185636#541838Version : 0
the Church of st. Bartholomew

The first written mention of the church of st. Bartholomew we have from the year 1268 (or 1350). This mention so for almost 3 centuries ahead of the first written mention of the village.

The church has been exposed as a romance in 1. third of 13. century, the building did not have back rests. 1350 is mentioned as the parish church of Poličan. From this period have preserved a number of architectural elements, especially on its southern side, albeit they were for some time hidden under the younger stavebnímy interventions.

16. century, the church was filial to the parish church of the Annunciation of the Virgin Mary in Miletíně. In 1720, then she was next to the church built the parsonage. Even in the 16. century was rebuilt in the renaissance style. In 1684 he got the tower and the oratory above the sacristy. The year 1804 was on the south side of the chancel built pětistranná chapel. Apoleny. Here he has built Francis X. knight Cecinkar of Birnic as the tomb of his family. The coffin, which there were in the crypt under the altar, then they were in 1864 transferred to the new family tomb. Other building work then took place in the years 1910 and 1914.

Sources:
cs.wikipedia.org
http://www.hrady.cz/index.php?OID=7358
www.turistika.cz.
URL : https://www.valka.cz/Lanzov-t185636#541839Version : 0
Fara no. 1

The building of the rectory dates from the year 1740.

Sources:
cs.wikipedia.org.
URL : https://www.valka.cz/Lanzov-t185636#541841Version : 0
Cemetery chapel and knightly family of the Czeczinkarů with the gateway

On the outskirts of the village Lanžov, on a slope above the cemetery near the woods, located the burial chapel of the knightly family of the Czeczinkarů. It was built in 1862 in the style of neo-gothic romanticism. Generally it is inaccessible (rather) and is in a somewhat desolate condition (but probably not in an emergency).

Source:
http://www.turistika.cz/mista/lanzov-kaple.
URL : https://www.valka.cz/Lanzov-t185636#541844Version : 0
a Statue of st. John of Nepomuk

A statue of st. John of Nepomuk dates from the year 1763.

Source:
mapy.cz.
URL : https://www.valka.cz/Lanzov-t185636#541847Version : 0