Main Menu
User Menu

Military history website

Osek

okr. Rokycany

     
Název:
Name:
Osek
Originální název:
Original Name:
Osek
Další názvy:
Other Names:
-
Nižší územní celek:
Lower Administrative Area:
Okres Rokycany
GPS souřadnice:
GPS Coordinates:
49°46'41.00"N 13°35'28.00"E
Místní části:
Local Municipalities:
Osek
Vitinka
První písemná zmínka:
First Written Reference:
1240
Vojenské objekty:
Military Objects:
Památky:
Historical Sights, Places of Interest:
Zámek Osek
zřícenina letohrádku Kamýk
Kostel Nanebevzetí Panny Marie
Socha sv. Isidora
Socha sv. Jana Nepomuckého
Fara
židovský hřbitov
Muzea:
Museums:
-
Osobnosti:
Personalities:
Dislokované jednotky:
Garrisoned Units:
Průmyslové podniky:
Industry:
Vlajka:
Banner:

Zdroj:
commons.wikimedia.org
Znak:
Coat of Arms:

Zdroj:
commons.wikimedia.org
Poznámka:
Note:
-
Zdroje:
Sources:
cs.wikipedia.org
mapy.cz
URL : https://www.valka.cz/Osek-t187826#546033Version : 0
Church of the Assumption of Virgin Mary

Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary in Osek comes from 14. century and is located on the municipal square. At the beginning of the 18. century was the baroque modified according to proposal James Augustona. Further building alterations then took place in the years 1908 to 1909.

Source:
http://www.hrady.cz/index.php?OID=1292.
URL : https://www.valka.cz/Osek-t187826#546034Version : 0
Jewish cemetery

The cemetery was founded sometime around the end of the 18th. or the beginning of the 19th. century. The last burial here took place the year 1895. In today's days has been preserved about 50 tombstones in a different state. In addition, there are recognizable remnants of a wall bounding the cemetery and the morgue. It is currently part of the park under the ruins of the summer palace Kamýk and is freely accessible.

Source:
http://www.hrady.cz/index.php?OID=10234.
URL : https://www.valka.cz/Osek-t187826#546035Version : 0
a Statue of st. John of Nepomuk

The statue is located on the village square..
URL : https://www.valka.cz/Osek-t187826#546036Version : 0
Folly Kamýk

The ruins of the summer palace Kamýk is located on a dominant rocky hill in the village of Osek. It was founded 1750 by John Šternberkem as a single storey building of rectangular shape. In the year 1839, is already attested only as a ruin. Under letohrádkem is located in a jewish cemetery.

Source:
http://www.hrady.cz/index.php?OID=1044.
URL : https://www.valka.cz/Osek-t187826#546039Version : 0